Anne Hayes/Paula Graves
* The first fic that I read, which is still my favorite. The ‘12’ series is wonderful. Go read it, I promise you won’t regret it.
Avatar's Fan Fiction
–* Excellent angst as well as others…
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/7589/index.html or http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/7589/bkahlo.html
* Wonderful angsty vignettes.
* More post ep stories
Fanfiction is Out There!
* A great archive including most of the "classic" authors.
* I haven’t had a chance to check this out, but take a look anyway.
* Post ep archive
Gossamer's Main Page
–* Probably the biggest archive… It’s got just about everything.
Heather's Humor Hut
* Hilarious fic, really nice author, perfect to read on a boring, rainy day.
The Hub: The best in X-Files Fan Fiction on the Net
* Another really complete archive.
Ms. AM's Humble XF Fanfiction Plus Page
–* Mostly smut, with the exception Walking in Limbo, which is excellent. I love that story.
* More excellent angst.
Samantha's X-Files Centre
* Really good MSR (I don’t usually like MSR, but this is enough to change my mind ;) )
Tara Avery’s FanFic
* –I love Tara’s vignette’s. Some of the best angst I’ve read.
* Mostly novel-length, MSR’s, lots of angst though.
–* Everything from angst, to humor, to MSR/UST, and all of it great.
* Absolutely wonderful—You *have* to check it out (if not for the fic, for the pics). Extra-angsty stories, which are, of course, the best kind.
The X-Files According to Em
* Last time I was here, there was some *great* angst, and now there seems to be a bunch of games and stuff too... Check it out!
* More great angst. She is truly an author to be admired.
X-Ploring A Creek
* Part excellent fic, part archive.
* Definitions of ratings, categories, etc. Very helpful for beginners.
Stories (If not linked, should be at Gossamer.)
Anamorphosis by Megan Reilly
Ceremonies of Innocence by Pellinor
I Have my Memories by Arwen
Journal I by Ann Fountain
Just One Message by Rebecca Rusnak
Just Words on a Machine by A. Dean
Lady, Give Me Peace by firstname.lastname@example.org
Moot Point #2: By Any Other Name
Navel Gazing by Vehemently
Subcutane by Maria Nicole
Slightly Mundane, The Movie: Fight the Farce by Amanda Finch
The View From Vic's by Rye
Misc. X-Files Pages
Angst Addicts’ Page
* Being that I'm an angst addict, I strongly urge you to go check the site out. :) Maybe it'll even convince you to join. Either that, or scare you away for life...
Fox and Dana's Home Page
* Cute ‘wedding’ write-up and more.MudlerCloneRUS
* This needs no description... Just check it out.
Tiny Dancer's X-Files Episode Guidehttp://www.insanity.com.au/td
* The best episode guides & transcripts I've found.
Welcome to the first School of Higher Education for The X-Files
The X-File's Haven For The FBI's Most Unwanted
* Spoilers, fanfic, isms, fames, images, multimedia, articles
The X-Files: For the Detail-Obsessed X-Phile
* Absolutely hilarious (Especially the Clones). Just go there.